Marketing Outbound Prospector (Business Development Rep) Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Outbound Prospector (Business Development Rep)
Marketing | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 819
Brightcove is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to support our North American sales efforts. The Business Development Rep will be expected to manage outbound prospecting in a timely fashion using both written and verbal communication with the goal of passing along larger qualified opportunities to the field sales team.
A technical background is not required, but an ability to quickly master basic technical concepts is a must. This role has a base plus commision earnings model. Compensation will be heavily based on successful conversion of prospects to sales meetings so a successful Business Development Rep will have the ability to aggressively meet and exceed targets.
- Perform outbound prospecting into named target accounts
- Qualify and rate prospects via phone and email â€" with the ultimate goal of creating qualified meetings for the sales team.
- Serve as a point of contact for inbound activity associated with these target accounts
- Accurately and meticulously record client information and details of correspondence in our CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient manner, working within the guidelines provided at all times.
- Understand Brightcove products and how they serve our customers' needs, including features, benefits, and key examples of usage.
- Ensure Brightcove is represented in a professional and positive manner.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 3+ years pre-sales or direct sales experience
- Motivation to consistently exceed expectations
- Excellent phone skills
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Proficient in Excel and Gmail
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Frontline Selling methodology preferred but not required
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services