Marketing Program Manager Urban Airship
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Urban Airship is the leading provider of messaging technology and usage data for smartphones, tablets, PCs and other connected devices. Our solutions simplify all aspects of notification/alert delivery and mobile campaign management across multiple platforms in a scalable and reliable way. Urban Airship's data solutions provide a unique perspective on user reaction, both direct and indirect, campaign-level and long-term, to our customers' messaging strategies. In addition to our core messaging and data services, we provide location targeting and digital wallet solutions as well as strategic and integration services.
Urban Airship is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to lead the development, execution and management of Urban Airship's marketing program and campaign strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate and enthusiastic about marketing and will have experience solving problems, creating solutions, managing deliverables and meeting deadlines. They will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with both internal departments and external clients effectively communicating project status and ensuring all are on time and budget. You are passionate about mobile and it's future changing the way we engage with the world.
- Build scalable and repeatable integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand with target buyers.
- Ensure overall campaign quality is consistent and effective in all cases - content, messaging, calls-to-action, delivery.
- Define and maintain the project scope, cost, and schedule for multiple marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develop a comprehensive online marketing plan through media partners to include advertising, emails, webcasts, and content marketing.
- Work with the director of communications to build related creative assets and means to reach online audiences.
- Grow our prospect database and deepen our relationship through a broad range of online and other communication tactics. Identify and secure new contacts of target accounts.
- Work with the sales team to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required. Maintain lead gen calendar to ensure company-wide awareness of ongoing initiatives.
- Ensure campaign results are captured and leads are properly assigned for follow-up via lead process. Partner with sales to continuously optimize this process.
- Identify new market opportunities and implement campaigns and programs to drive growth.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of campaigns and programs, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation.
- 10+ years' professional experience developing and implementing marketing program strategies, preferably in the high technology sector.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in executing cutting-edge, integrated campaigns via multiple channels (telemarketing, email, online, etc).
- Deep understanding of the principles, strategies and techniques used for demand generation and awareness campaigns, including creation, execution and deployment.
- Strong experience working with and managing creative agencies to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to effectively manage marketing campaign budgets and comprehensive understanding of marketing reporting metrics and technologies.
- Ability to anticipate business needs and requirements and effectively make quick, independent decisions.
- Proven outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
||Portland, OR 97209 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED