Marketing Programs Manager, Demand Generation Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Programs Manager, Demand Generation
Guidewire Software provides modern core system software to P&C insurers. We are the leading vendor in our market in terms of market share and brand awareness. Our marketing organization has been instrumental to Guidewire's success to date and will play a pivotal role in ensuring we achieve our mission of being the pre-eminent provider worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our team in Foster City, CA. The Marketing Programs manager is responsible for developing, and implementing marketing programs, to increase awareness and pipeline for all product lines.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and strategies to increase awareness, nurture accounts and create demand for Guidewire products. Work hand in hand with sales team, product marketing, creative services, and communications.
- Develop specific marketing programs for exiting clients
- Execute marketing campaigns i.e.: events, tradeshows , webcastsâ€¦
- Configure Marketo marketing automation system to support campaign execution
- Track effectiveness of campaigns by maintaining campaign target and actual metrics.
- Work collaboratively with the international marketing teams in EMEA and AsiaPac to share best practices across regions
- 5 years of experience of executing marketing programs, preferably for a high technology company.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, keeping projects on-track and on-budget.
- Experience developing and maintaining project budgets.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to successfully drive cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, and Marketo
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
This position will require a proactive and solution oriented individual with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with a variety of teams.â€‹ The ability to multitask on a variety of projects and maintain a detailed understanding of each is critical.â€‹. The position requires an individual who is able to work independently with minimal direction, is focused on quality and who takes pride in their work.â€‹
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services