Marketing Programs Manager - Marketing Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Programs Manager - Marketing
Marketing | Austin, TX, United States
Marketing Programs Manager -Marketing | Austin, TX
CoveritLive, a part of the Austin-based Social Products Group of Demand Media (NYSE:DMD), is the world's leader in live events, supporting over 22,000 live blogs, chats, Q&A sessions and second-screen experiences per month. CoveritLive puts brands as diverse as ESPN, People and Ford on the cutting edge of real-time online events and Social TV.
During the 2012 Oscars, publications like Entertainment Weekly enriched the TV broadcast for more than a million movie fans with an interactive, multimedia 2nd screen experience. More than 2 million football fanatics got â€˜way more out of this year's NFL draft by taking part in CoveritLive-powered events. And more than 2.5 million Apple fans enjoyed real-time coverage of the closed-door iPhone5 announcement â€" including photos and polls and audience participation â€" thanks to CoveritLive.
We need an innovative, persistent Marketing Programs Manager to help drive awareness and use of CoveritLive. You will design and execute on programs that keep our sales team up to their eyeballs in new business. You'll connect with our audience through social media, advertising, webcasts, conferences and industry events. You will construct campaigns that drive new customers through our self-serve subscription offering.
You will enjoy our highly collaborative and very positive environment, and you won't work alone. You'll work closely with the entire CoveritLive team and draw on insights and experience from across the Social Products Group. However, this is a role for a person who gets things done, not someone who leaves the details to others. You will ensure that our marketing efforts reach across our diverse set of customers and you will be empowered to directly monitor and measure success.
Our Austin home is in Willie Nelson's old music venue, the former Austin Opry House. You'll love company meetings up on the stage where music legends have performed. We're on South Congress, where the cool kids are, and where Doc's, Home Slice and the Continental Club are steps from our back door.
If you have a passion for real-time technology that fuels the emergence of mobile and second screen experiences â€" and drives significant revenue growth and insights for some of the world's biggest brand names â€" this is the job for you.
- Own design and execution of awareness and lead generation for CoveritLive
- Propose and manage a mix of programs appropriate to budget and lead requirements
- Satisfy the sales team's requirements for new opportunities
- Drive new online self-serve subscription business
- Measure effectiveness and business impact of marketing programs
- Collaborate within and across sales and product teams
- 5+ years of experience driving technology marketing across a range of disciplines including email marketing, online advertising, webinars, tradeshows/events and paid search
- A solid grasp of how to communicate value to marketers and business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to test, track, analyze, and optimize marketing campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Constant Contact, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and related technologies
- Experience coordinating conference and event programs
<< Back to Current Openings
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED