Marketing Project Manager Insight Squared
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED InsightSquared is seeking a marketing project manager to join our team. Candidates must love marketing, planning events, writing new content and need to have an understanding of digital marketing (email marketing, inbound marketing, social media). You'll be responsible for helping with lead generation programs, creating content like eBooks and blog posts. You must be someone who can roll up your sleeves and help drive website traffic and leads.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can execute and deliver projects, is organized and deadline-oriented
- Will collaborate with internal team members, external partners and subject matter experts to gather input; good communicator, both with internal employees, customers, and partners
- Plan events including online webinars and field events such as tradeshows and executive breakfasts
- Write content on topics such as sales and sales analytics (have several samples of content that demonstrate writing ability); help optimize content for SEO and lead generation and analyzing work to improve results
- Have an analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Planning events including webinars and field events such as tradeshows and conferences
- Creating eBooks and other long-form, in-depth content for lead generation
- Writing blog posts on a wide range of sales topics for the InsightSquared and Partners' blogs
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Conducting analytical projects to improve our marketing strategies and tactics
Goals and Metrics:
- Increase new revenue (Metric: New MRR $)
- Support sales (Metrics: Marketing Source % of MRR Goal, Marketing % of Pipeline Created)
- Grow efficiently (Metrics: CAC / LTV ratio, CAC$)
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketing Experience is preferable but not required - specifically in writing or content creation and demonstrated understanding of inbound marketing strategies and tactics
||160 Sidney St |
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
InsightSquared is a fast growing startup that's reinventing the way businesses are run and at the same time terrorizing the traditional BI establishment. We're:
- Established, with a SaaS product that has hundreds of customers and is bringing in real revenue.
- Funded by a team of great investors who believe in our vision.
- Based in Cambridge, MA.
- Looking for your help.
Shipping Product Investors: Converge Venture Partners All Jobs: at Insight Squared
|Headquarters:||160 Sidney St|
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||InsightSquared is a well-funded Cambridge startup. We're building a simple yet powerful app that helps small businesses make smarter decisions with data from dozens and ultimately hundreds of sources. We help them grow their business and take down their bigger, slower competition.
Support Insight Squared with Social Media services