Marketing Services Coordinator Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: The job of the marketing services coordinator is to manage department projects by establishing and maintaining effective lines of communication within the department to facilitate successful implementation of ?run the business? and maintenance marketing activities and programs. In addition, this position provides logistics and administrative support for events and assists with reporting.
1. Monitor projects and troubleshoot potential problems and delays. Work with Operations team and Managers to resolve project timeline issues. Work with assigned talent to obtain answers to questions and needed project information, and support their overall efforts. This position will utilize a project management system to primarily plan and implement ?run the business? and marketing maintenance projects.
a. This position will be the key client contact for Corporate Affairs projects
b. This position will be the key client contact for projects from individual branches
2. Responsible for communication to branches of all campaign information and available assets (images, graphic files, literature, etc.) to ensure global impact of SBU marketing programs.
3. Support logistics for training and trade show events, working closely with Exhibits and Meetings Specialist and Scientific Training team.
a. Organize and manage meeting logistics at multiple locations, which may include internal and external communications (written and verbal), ordering and/or ensuring room, equipment and catering set-up and removal, and note taking. Includes regularly- scheduled departmental meetings and other meetings as requested.
b. Manage catering needs including obtaining participant requirements, menu identification and ordering.
c. Assist with training lab set up and clean up.
4. Pull and compile needed data for reporting requirements. This includes required training reports as well as compiling website and campaign reports using monthly dashboards and templates. In addition, update and collect survey information for training program debriefs, project debriefs and department planning. This position will also be responsible for compiling project management system (LiquidPlanner) and digital asset management system reports.
5. Provide media support, processing media invoices and insertion orders and creating tasks for each placement on the media plan. In addition, update published media plans on Intranet (SharePoint).
6. Provide Traffic support: assisting with invoices, proofreading, ordering office supplies and other support, as needed.
7. Provide Operations support including ProCard coding and developing annual budget summary and tracking expenses monthly.
8. Provide Scientific Communications and Web Production support, completing error and edit changes and proofing.
9. Coordinate travel arrangements for department.
10. Monitor incoming email to training and web inboxes.
11. Assist with supporting senior management, as needed.
12. Miscellaneous - Support assorted activities such as archive assets, may coordinate legal and regulatory approvals, attend meetings and take notes as requested, plan and implement department/team building events. May also update training website and learning management system for training programs, including webcasts.
13. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Work with department on special projects as requested.
1. Associate degree in business, marketing, administration, or related field; or minimum of 3 years in mid-level support position in business, marketing, administration, or related area.
2. Highly organized and responsive, with strong attention to detail and follow-up. Ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple projects.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Experience with a project management system.
4. Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via written documents.
5. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, a plus.
1. BA/BS in marketing communications or a related field.
2. 1 plus years of project management experience in a business environment; experience working with global clients or colleagues, a plus.
3. Experience in business to business or biotech industry, a plus.
4. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
3. Ability to travel <10% of the time.
4. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED