Marketing Specialist Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of marketing activities including collateral development, customer newsletters, webinar production, email campaigns, event support, maintaining the marketing calendar, and tracking budgets and expenses. This position requires flexibility, attention to detail, organization, consistent follow-up and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding environment. The Marketing Specialist must also be technically savvy in order to develop an in-depth knowledge of current and future marketing systems and tools.
Creative and Content Development
Manage the creative development process from creative brief, concept selection, and editing of copy to achieve creative and business objectives, while collaborating with vendors and internal stakeholders.
Â° Collateral: oversee production and printing of collateral projects, requesting quotes and managing vendor selection and ordering for all promotional items.
Â° Advertising: identify and place ad buys. Assist with a strategic advertising plan as part of the annual marketing planning cycle.
Â° Customer newsletter: develop content and distribution workflow for monthly customer newsletter.
Â° Webinars: maintain the TechTalk, SmartApproach, and Guidewire Live webinar campaigns.
Event and Speaker Bureau Support
Â° Provide support for tradeshows, and Connections (our annual user conference).
Â° Partner with the alliances team on various events and activities related to tradeshows and Connections.
Â° Work with the sales team to develop customer panels and speakers.
Â° Work the alliances team to develop partner panels and speakers.
Demand Generation Support
Assist with production of emails and campaigns through Marketo. Must also develop a thorough understanding of prospect, customer, and partner lists and criteria, assist with list massaging, Salesforce.com and Marketo data cleanup and management of unsubscribes and individual client communication requests.
Project Management and Metrics
Â° Develop a system to manage incoming marketing requests and to track marketing projects. Maintain an asset library and a global marketing calendar of campaigns, communications and major projects.
Â° Develop a weekly metrics reports, polish PowerPoint presentations, format Excel reports and files. Will also assist the team with developing process documentation.
Â° Provide input for monthly management updates and prepare other communication as required by management or other stakeholders.
Â° Serve as thepoint person for developing surveys and aggregating results. Setup and monitor various mailboxes and respond or route inquiries as needed.
- proactively solicit feedback from team members (both senior as well as peers) and acts on them.
- participate in cross-training activities so that departmental responsibilities are addressed.
- maintain good working relationships with team members.
- take ownership in personal and professional skills development.
- pursue development of skills and knowledge necessary for stellar performance in the role.
- Keep current on trends via trade publications, online research, and analyst reports so as to be effectively knowledgeable about the P&C insurance industry.
Qualifications, Skills & Education
- degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications
- 3 -5 Years of marketing experience with a B2B technology company
- proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- web Conferencing experience (Webex)
- Salesforce.com experience
- email marketing/marketing automation experience (Marketo highly desirable)
- strong team player; comfortable working cross functionally
- impeccable writing ability and communications skills
- proactive with a strong desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services