Marketing Specialist BioStorage Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The statements below reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the
major responsibilities of the identified position and are not to be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing tactical event
marketing, conferences and tradeshows, sponsorships, public relations, advertising and
media for the marketing team. Primary tasks associated with this position include:
successfully developing and executing the global trade show/conference plan and
events, creating educational symposia, creating and implementing all company
promotional and communication plans, programs and materials, planning and executing
educational e-marketing events such as podcasts and webinars and implementing all
sponsorship activities and events for the business. This position will also support
content development for the website and SEO/SEM development and execution.
Major Responsibilities, Activities and Task Statements:
1. Work with the Director of Marketing, Senior Creative Marketing Strategist and
management team to elevate awareness of the BioStorage brand with customers by
planning and implementing trade show, conference and promotional marketing plans
2. Develop and implement all BST client outreach events such as our global conferences,
tradeshows, symposia, sponsored events and promotions in North America.
3. Provide oversight and support to an EU marketing associate in planning and
management of conferences, trade shows and marketing programs focused on growing
the brand in Europe and Asia.
4. Partner with Market Intelligence Analyst and the sales team to manage assessment of
competitive activity at key meetings and conferences and funnel important information
to the marketing strategy manager.
5. Manage global press release development and execution, advertising and media
relations. 6. Develop client educational strategies and programs (ex. webinars, symposia, podcasts)
and support the planning and execution of Global Sample Management symposium with
7. Manage external agencies in the development of new promotional strategies and tactics
to support key events.
8. Support message development for marketing promotional campaigns and tools.
9. Manage educational content development and sharing with clients on the BioStorage
Technologies website resource center.
10. Support e-Marketing of customer events and activities via internet social media sites ?
LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
11. Support identification of lead opportunities via organizational websites (ex. ISBER, ESBB,
DIA, etc.) and funnel these leads to the Marketing Strategy Manager for message
response and sales follow-up.
12. Conduct an annual review of tradeshow/conference ROI and report metrics to the
13. Support development, inventory and dissemination of all marketing materials and
publication reprints to support the global sales team.
14. Train the sales and management team on new promotional and educational programs,
conferences, tradeshows, etc.
? BS Degree, Marketing, Business or related
? 5+ years marketing background with experience in health care, pharmaceutical,
biotech or CRO industry
? Highly organized, multi-tasking individual with ability to effectively prioritize projects
? Strong project management capability in a fast-paced environment
? Strong experience planning and managing meetings, events, symposia, sponsorships
? Ability and experience developing and executing promotional plans
? Strong team player with ability to work effectively with sales
? Experience in service marketing and promotions via the web (web design, SEO and
? Demonstrated ability to deliver project ROI and manage budgets
? Knowledge and experience working with Photoshop and other creative design tools
? Experience managing global events and traveling outside the US
? Experience working with bioscience content and message development
? Office Environment ? Monday through Friday
? Domestic and international travel required ? 25%
||2655 Fortune Circle West |
Indianapolis, IN 46241
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED