Marketing Specialist Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing | Sydney, Australia
Req ID: 2118Intern
Candidates must be highly motivated, extremely well-organized, detail oriented and possess outstanding communication and analytical skills. In addition to having a strong contribution to Brightcove growth, the candidate will benefit from learning a rapidly evolving industry and technology in a fast-paced environment.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing company, and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video. This individual will have the opportunity to become a full-time employee when the opportunity does arise.
- Responsible for tactical Marketing in local geography
- Build the local marketing calendar with the Marketing Manager for APAC for Australia
- Research on local events that align to our marketing objectives
- Submit POs for Australia as required and manage the payment process
- Execute fully on 3rd party events and Brightcove-hosted events, including the management of tradesho guidelines/exhibition manuals, delivery arrangements, venue sourcing, call-downs of clients, preparation of materials, ordering of gifts to clients, etc.
- Replenish marketing collateral and supply
- Reach out to local Australian press, journalists, and analysts to secure relevant media opportunities
- Upload and maintain database requests and content to SalesForce.com and other local intranet/internal systems
- Update local marketing calendar, various spreadsheets, and budgets in a timely manner
- Conduct tele-prospecting and follow up, including basic lead qualification and appointment setting. Handle incoming calls and basic requests for information.
- Drive social media engagement via mediums such as Twitter and blog updates in Australia
- Good verbal and written presentation skills
- Must be fluent in English, written and spoken
- Familiarity with or interest in online media and technology
- Familiarity with social media
- Basic project management skills and ability to work independently towards defined goals
- High standards for excellence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Experience with document production and web publishing a plus but not required
- Experience in SalesForce.com and Eloqua a plus but not required
- Resourceful in finding solutions to resolve constraints
- Teamwork skills to help deliver on-time product and project results
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
This position is based in Sydney, in the heart of the CBD.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager (based in Singapore) and has a dotted line report to ANZ Region Sales Executive (based in Sydney)
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove is the leading online video platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video that reaches more than 170 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services