Master Data Analyst 2 Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the development, management, coordination, and maintenance of master data architecture, practices, procedures, reporting, analysis, and execution. Configures material in SAP as per the architecture selection and the approved design specifications using Promega?s NICE (New Item Configuration Engine) software. Coordinates and collaborates with global functional areas regarding all areas of product life cycle data management to ensure compliance and effective processing of master data.
1. Create and maintain SAP global master data in the areas of Material Master, BOMs, Recipe, PIR, Forecasts, Warehouse Management, Control Cycles, Source Lists, Bins, Resources, Serialization, Tariffs, Configurable Material, Batch Master, and other related areas in SAP.
2. Create and maintain material configuration architecture within the NICE software to capture design elements and call out unique material specifications.
3. Work with NPR (New Product Realization) teams, Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service, FICO, Mfg., R&D, Sales, QA, RA, and EH&S coordinating master data requirements to ensure data consistency, integrity, efficiency, and control within SAP.
4. Support the communication and education of functional master data standards, definitions, processes, policies, and tools to functional data owners.
5. Interacts with SMEs to capture required functional specifications and translate to IT for development.
6. Act as a trusted advisor and center of excellence for SAP master data and business processes.
7. Work to select, implement, support and effectively integrate the design and delivery of SAP solutions.
8. Represent MDM in meetings as required or assigned.
9. Participate and provide business support for continuous improvement projects.
10. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Write and maintain SOP's for job duties.
2. Provide back up for departmental co-workers.
3. Provide training on NICE and SAP modules.
1. Bachelor?s degree in Operations Management or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
2. Experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or SD.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
4. Possess excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills.
5. Ability to collaborate, apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems.
1. Broad base functional and technical knowledge of data in Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service, FICO, Mfg., R&D, Sales, QA, RA, EH&S.
2. Previous MDM experiences, SAP ECC super user, go-live experience.
3. APICS certified.
1. Manual dexterity and sensory faculties to read and key handwritten and printed data for 4+ hours per day.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED