Meat Cutter/Seafood Specialist (RIC) Relay Foods
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Daily responsibilities will include cutting, slicing, grinding and packaging fresh and frozen meats, cheeses, deli meats, seafood, and other products to meet daily orders; preparing orders for shipping/distribution to multiple markets; receiving product and updating inventory; and maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
Great candidates will have at least one year of meat department experience and/or relevant foodservice experience, with sound knowledge of cuts and portioning. This position is scheduled primarily for overnight hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least one year meat department experience and/or relevant foodservice experience
- Must be able to frequently lift up 75 lb.
- Must be available to work nights, Monday through Friday
Competitive starting pay for 35+ hours per week and a benefits package that includes vacation time on an accrual basis, along with health care and disability insurance, plus opportunities to grow with the Company's expansion.
||Richmond, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED