Mechanical Design Engineer nPoint, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED nPoint, Inc, a high-tech company specializing in nanopositioning products, is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer. Responsibilities will include mechanical design of nanopositioning stage products, testing fixtures, electronics closures and other precision mechanical components and assemblies. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of mechanical design with a proficiency in Solidworks, an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering and 2-5 years industry experience in mechanical design. The candidate would be responsible for generating detailed mechanical designs, and the creation of all drawings and documentation for the Company?s products. Teamwork skills and efficiency in designing work are essential. Pay commensurate with experience, good benefits and stock options. Please mail or email your resume to the address below.
- Four-year engineering degree required, BSME preferred.
- Demonstrated SolidWorks experience.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis.
- Experience formulating design alternatives to achieve desired industrial design concepts.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and decision making skills.
- Ability to take a project from concept to deliverable.
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders throughout the design process.
||Middleton, WI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED