Mechanical Engineer 3 Miasole
- Design, development and continous improvement of PV manufacturing equipment, including vacuum components and systems, mechanisms, gas distribution and thermal systems and industrial automation.
- Design work includes generation conceptual and detailed designs and 3D models, performing design reviews, preparing documentation packages and release.
- Perform limited engineering analysis to support design solutions including thermal and mechanical analysis.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of simple technical systems.
- Develop and execute test plans for existing and new designs with cooperation of cross-functional team members.
- Work within cross functional engineering development team.
- Project coordination responsibility for limited scope projects.
- Coordinate procurement and vendors for project materials. Generate budgetary estimates of limited scope projects.
- Review engineering documentation
- Some international travel required (30%)
Mechanical design, Equipment Assembly, Troubleshooting, Some project management
4+ years of experience in related field
B.S in Mechanical Engineering or above
||2590 Walsh Avenue |
Santa Clara, CA 95070