Media and Metrics Specialist Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Develop strategies for effective advertising campaigns across media to drive traffic to digital properties. Responsible for advertising plan strategy, execution and management. Lead analytics and metrics planning and reporting related to campaigns, web site performance, search engine optimization (SEO) and competitive analyses.
1. Work closely with SBUs to understand marketing and campaign objectives, then establish metrics strategy and tracking requirements based on client-defined objectives. Consult on development of campaign objectives, as needed.
2. Conduct audience, budget and media placement analysis to develop an effective media plan strategy. This includes understanding customers? preferences and behavior on information consumption.
3. Create and issue RFPs to publishers; gather and analyze proposals to determine appropriate media selections. Negotiate placement, rates and added value.
4. Present media plan to clients. Educate on strategy and media selection recommendations.
5. Execute media plans with publications and via internal processes.
6. Manage timelines for deliverables and ensure ad creative and materials are submitted and implemented within campaign launch dates. Create spec sheet to communicate requirements to internal teams.
7. Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates based on client objectives. Publish monthly web metrics reports and dashboards.
8. Share post-campaign learnings and provide ideas for implications to improve future performance. Develop database of activity reports for 6 analytics strategies, media results and campaign reports.
9. Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns (plan) and utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns (manage).
10. Work closely with SciComm to develop and integrate Adword campaigns with media plans. Incorporate Adword campaign results in overall campaign result reports.
11. Work with web team and business analyst to document changes required for SEO.
12. Work with outside SEM, Metrics and Market Research firms, as needed.
13. Create and manage internal workflow process (including development of spec sheets, campaign tracking, standard campaign reports, etc.).
14. Work closely with branches, primarily North America, to communicate and coordinate 3rd party email executions. Work closely with all branches to communicate global impact of media plans and consult on local advertising/media programs, as needed.
15. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Participate in department planning as it relates to processes, tools, roles for media and metrics-related continuous improvements.
2. Research new ideas, evaluate opportunities and recommend appropriate initiatives.
3. Stay current on industry trends on industry, media landscape, analytics best practices and SEO standards.
1. Bachelor?s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related-field.
2. 5-10 years? experience.
3. Expert knowledge of media planning theory and buying tactics.
4. Working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords and Web 2.0 tools (SEO Moz, Alexa, Market Grader, etc).
5. Working knowledge of SEM strategy and tools.
6. Excellent analytical skills. Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
7. Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
8. Ability to present data in an easy to understand form.
9. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
10. Strong oral and written communication skills.
11. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
12. Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
1. Industry media experience
2. Experience in Sales or Marketing department or Business to business or Biotech industry.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED