Media Industry Sales Executive - Asia Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Media Industry Sales Executive - Asia
Sales | Singapore, Singapore
Req ID: DNH (copy of 2109)
Media Industry Sales Executive â€" Asia
We are searching for an exceptional person to lead Brightcove's sales efforts across Asia (ASEAN, Hong Kong, Taiwan and India). The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about the media industry, technology and can successfully develop and manage relationships with prospects, customers and partners across the region. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from within the digital media, enterprise platform or enterprise software sales industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This position will report into the Singapore-based Senior Vice President of Asia-Pacific and Japan who is responsible for all new business development efforts for the company in JAPAC.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing, NASDAQ listed company, and play an integral role selling products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video on the Internet.
- Build, cultivate and advance a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Achieve sales goals each quarter.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
- Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous content owner accounts as well as sales of new and incremental services.
- Work closely with legal, finance and marketing to structure and negotiate optimal deal terms.
- Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers - must be willing to travel approximately 40%-50%
- BA/BS in sales, business management or related field
- 7+ years experience in sales/business development, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform sales company and preferable selling to the media industry (pay TV operators, TV broadcasters, film/movie studios, record companies, newspapers, radio networks, magazine publishers, gaming companies)
- Proven track record of successful six figure sales, preferably in software or SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to develop and close deals
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency (oral and written) in English is required; fluency in one or more Asian languages is desirable.
- Must be a Singaporean citizen or Permanent Resident.
This position will be based in Singapore.
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV) is a leading global provider of cloud content services, offers a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. The company's products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform and Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider. Brightcove has more than 6,350 customers in over 60 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. For more information, visit http://www.brightcove.com.
PCs, smart phones, tablets, and connected TVs. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and enjoy working in a great culture full of talented people.
Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services