Media Trader Everyday Health
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Everyday Health is seeking a dynamic Media Trader to join our Health Reach team. Health Reach?s media trading team spends across a multitude of health verticals buying traffic for our clients' websites and to our internally owned properties. Health Reach?s traffic acquisition strategy consists of a mix of display, search extend, retargeting, video and social campaigns.
We're looking for someone to manage our buy strategy across all the major RTB exchanges through our proprietary DSP platform and direct display inventory.
The ideal candidate will have a strong history of driving significant performance through high-volume branding and direct response display marketing campaigns. Experience with successfully managing programmatic RTB campaigns, buying high-volume Facebook traffic, or profitably buying DR video inventory is required. You should be a highly motivated self-starter who has a track record of over achievement and one who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, and report delivery.
- Assist in the development processes, documents, checklists, etc. that ensure efficient procedures and continual improvement for both new and existing clients.
- Continually review campaign performance, develop optimization recommendations and ensure campaign recommendations are implemented (either directly or through partners)
- Detailed knowledge of the technology tools used to manage campaigns. (Similar to, and including, DART DFA technology.)
- Act as a resource for, and collaborate with, Business Development & Account Management team through sales/up sell process
- Prior proven success generating performance through building, maintaining, and growing display campaigns.
- Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in Statistics, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Experience with direct response a plus.
- Experience buying from major networks, i.e. Adwords Display Image Ads, Valueclick, Rubicon, OpenX, Sponsored Listings, Pulse360, AdBlade, etc.
-Ability to think strategically and optimize performance at every stage.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills along with presentation skills.
-Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment.
-Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills required.
-2-5 years+ experience buying direct response display media.
||Manhattan, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED