Medium Enterprise Alignment Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â Â
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Manager, Alignment Services will be responsible for managing a team of Project Managers in addition to ensuring the successful pre-configurations of the Workday solution.Â This position will be responsible for assisting to build the Align & Confirm practice by hiring, mentoring, and managing a team of Alignment Managers. The Alignment Services Manager will also work with Consulting Managers and Business Development teams to determine appropriate staffing plans, assemble project teams and resolve resource challenges to successfully deliver Workday projects.Â
- Become an expert in Workday's Medium Enterprise Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage a team of Alignment Managers and provide guidance and mentoring to the team
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Ensure projects are properly planned, staffed andÂ delivered
- Work with Internal and Partner Project Managers for Project kick-offs and hand-offs.
- Ensure the project pre-configuration is delivered within the Medium Enterprise timeline and quality
- Drive standardization and efficiency for delivering preconfigured tenants
- Lead internal projects for the deployment of Medium Enterprise Tools
- Assist with defining and improving A&C delivery Metrics
- 3+ years experience project managing HCM, payroll or financial implementations for large Enterprise or Fortune 500 Clients.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company is a plus.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services