Medium Enterprise Consultant, NJ- MUST have ERP and/or HCM proj mgmt exp Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
LocationÂ - Boston, NY or NJ
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are currently hiring Medium Enterprise Consultants.Â In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workdayâs solutions.Â You will provide Workday product and implementation expertise in your engagements, work with clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead for a specific functional area.Â (HCM, Benefits, Comp, Absence, Payroll, Finance)
- Work with the development and methodology teams to improve the product and processes to ensure customer success
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite â HCM, Payroll and/or Financials
- Requirements gathering; configuring of Workday solution, demonstrating the configurations through the development of prototype systems, and assist the client in testing
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations
- Understand WorkdayâsÂ medium enterprise implementation methodology and use it on all engagements
- Help mentor new consultants
- Help to ensure the client is referencable once in production
- Participate in update training and other events to help share your implementation best practices and product knowledge with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 4+ years implementing HCM, payroll or financial solutions
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Experience implementing SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
- Experience with at least 2 functional areas:Â HCM business process, Recruiting, Absence Management, Compensation, Performance Management, Benefits, Payroll Processing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Procurement.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional and technical experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of an organization
- Business analysis and requirements gathering experience
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
||Secaucus, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services