Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, energetic full-time Medium Enterprise Consultant to join our team and help lead this initiative. The ideal candidate for this position would have data conversion experience, Human Resource industry experience, be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to successfully interact with customers and the workday implementation teams. You should be ready to be challenged and have fun!
This position is available in our Salt Lake City, Utah facility.
- Assist customers in the initial tenant set up process and help prepare HCM system data for conversion to Workday.
- Prepare and keep current documentation on the client specific requirements and processes relative to the initial tenant set up and conversion process.
- Support process as it relates to tenant set up, data workbooks and initial data loads for the align and confirm stage of the deployment.
- Convert data using Workdayâs Data Conversion Tools and analyze and resolve data related issues.
- Provide feedback to Workday teams in the areas of process and tools improvements in order to streamline and perpetually improve the align and confirm stage of deployment.
- Complete the work assigned by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Become an expert in the medium enterprise deployment methodology, tools and HCM and benefits Workday product suite.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workdayâs prescriptive approach in deployment within the align and confirm stage of the deployment.
- Perform the following on an engagement: 1) understand client business requirements, 2) initial set up and some configuration of the Workday solution and 3) work closely with the supplemental team in transitioning the initial tenant to the supplemental phase of the deployment.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in the highest customer satisfaction.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity of SaaS technology platforms.
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday.
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
- 1-2 yearsâ experience working in a business environment i.e. Finance, IT, Operations.
- Advanced Excel skills desired.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.