Medium Enterprise Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a proactive, innovative, energetic full-time Medium Enterprise Consultant to join our Align & Confirm team. The ideal candidate for this position would have a passion for data, be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, results-oriented and able to successfully interact with customers and the Workday implementation teams. You should be ready to be challenged and have fun!
This position is available in Salt Lake City, Utah. Â
- GuideÂ customers through the data gathering process to convert legacy data in to Workday.
- Prepare andÂ maintain documentation for client specific requirements collected duringÂ the conversion process.
- TransformÂ customer data using Workdayâs data conversion tools to deliver the initial tenant.Â Analyze and creativelyÂ resolve issues as required.
- ParticipateÂ actively to improve processes and exceed team goals.
- CollaborateÂ with other internal Workday teams to develop and expand software tools for the Align & Confirm stage of deployment.
- Become anÂ expert in the Medium Enterprise deployment methodology, data conversion toolÂ set, and Workday product suite foundation.Â Â Â Â Â
- Employ Workdayâs prescriptive approach to deploying software in all customer interactions.
- Complete the work assigned by the project manager within the Â Â Â Â budgeted time allocated.
- Perform theÂ following on client engagements: 1) understand client business Â Â Â Â requirements, 2) complete the initial set up and configuration of the WorkdayÂ solution, and 3) work closely with the Supplemental Consulting team toÂ transition the initial tenant to the next phase of the deployment.
- Provide anÂ awesome customer experience to drive superior satisfaction scores.
- ParticipateÂ in update training and other events to help share your best practices and product knowledge with other consultants.
- Team player with the ability deal with a variety of situations.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and an appetite for new technology.
- Quick learner, motivated to take on new challenges, and comfortable riding the wave of change.
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
- Industry experience preferred, 1 -2 years in a business environment i.e. HR, Finance, IT, Operations.
- Advanced Excel skills desired.
- College degree preferred.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services