Medium Enterprise Senior Manager, Boston- MUST have ERP and/or HCM proj mgmt exp Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Medium Enterprise Professional Services Senior Manager will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of consultants and project managers in the NE Region who implement the Workday solution for Workdayâs Medium Enterprise customers. This individual will be measured on customer satisfaction, revenue and profit goals, as well as individual goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Aggressively recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse team of consultants and project managers supporting Workdayâs business applications
- Promote a team orientated, challenging and innovative work environment
- Maintain and continuously improve the consulting on-boarding, performance management and career development process
- Ensure team is working effectively with the Medium Enterprise initial tenant build team.
- Collaborate with Resource Managers, Sales, Engagement Managers and Partners to effectively staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessary among Workday and partner consulting resources
- Drive team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- Review project change orders to ensure they are adequately documented and executed
- Monitor multiple project budgets, project forecasts, and compliance with department policies on project governance.
- Act as a project sponsor and customer escalation point for projects.
- Administer teamâs incentive compensation plans
- Ensure consultants and project managers are adhering to the activities, processes and procedures outlined in Workdayâs Medium Enterprise Implementation Methodology
- Deliver on quarterly objectives, including customer satisfaction, references, revenue, utilization and margin
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating in internal initiatives
- 5+ years HCM, Project Management, Payroll or Financial software implementation experience required
- 2+ years as a people manager
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Prior Project Management Experience; PMP Certification highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time.
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services