Member Services Associate Zipcar
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview
Zipcar, the world's largest car-sharing company, is looking to add new talent to our team. Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of thousands of people with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership, saving them money, time and headaches.
Around the world-from coast to coast, across Canada, the UK, and college campuses in between-people are making the decision to live car free and enjoying the convenience and environmental benefits of having 'wheels when you want them'. As we continue to grow our operations, we are looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you're results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled member experience for our community of Zipsters, we encourage you to apply. The Member Services Associate is responsible for providing customer service and support to Zipcar customers by handling or routing issues that are escalated from the Call Center.
Please note - This is an entry-level position. To learn more about Zipcar, what we do, and how we do it, visit zipcar.com. For further employment opportunities, visit www.zipcar.com/careers
- College degree preferred.
- Must pass Zipcar driving history requirements.
- Prior experience in customer service role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills-the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Resolves issues according to Zipcar policies; escalates non-routine issues.
- Educates members on Zipcar policies.
- May assist new members with Zipcar procedures, process applications, and send cards.
- Assists other departments as needed, such as Fleet Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- May perform office management duties such as ordering supplies, answering phones, etc.
- Liaises with Corporate Member Services to discuss problems, identify trends and share solutions.
- Provides timely follow-up and resolution to member issues.
- At established sites, may specialize in specific area of operation or handle more complex issues.
As a member of the Zipcar Team you will receive:
Competitive Benefits Package
Discounts on services, products and much more
||Milwaukee, WI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED