Member Services Associate Zipcar
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Member Services Associate is responsible for providing customer service and support to Zipcar customers in person, over the phone and via electronic communications. Please note - This is an entry-level position, but has frequently proved to be the starting point for many a Zipcar leaders' career!
You - you're the one that loves people and helping others. You see our members' challenges as an opportunity to provide satisfying solutions that delight our members. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you use your judgment and experience to make tough calls. You're a natural communicator who can effortlessly switch between showing a brand-new Zipster who's visiting our office how to use our service and helping a member on the phone get her car started. You're always looking for ways to challenge yourself professionally while working in a fun environment where we value our team as much as we value our members. What are you waiting for?
- Resolve issues according to Zipcar policies and using best judgment; escalates non-routine issues.
- Answer phone calls and emails from members according to Zipcar policies and best practices in a professional and friendly fashion
- Educate members on Zipcar policies and improve the member experience
- Assist new members with Zipcar procedures and orienting them to the Zipcar experience, primarily in person
- Assist other departments as needed, such as Fleet Operations, Zipcar for Business and Marketing, to ensure a superior member experience
- Work with Corporate Member Services as needed to discuss problems, identify trends and share solutions
- Provide recommendations to the General Manager regarding complex member issues
- Bachelor's degree required; Communications or English major a plus
- Superior customer service skills with documented experience in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; you will be asked to create several writing samples during the interview process that are not pre-written
- Passion for helping others and satisfactorily resolving issues
- Past experience solving problems as a part of your professional career
- Strong computer skills; computers are second nature to you
- Experience with MS Office, including MS Excel and Word
- Demonstrated experience solving problems
- Able to pass Zipcar driving requirements and pre-employment background check
As a member of the Zipcar team, you'll receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company match
- Free Zipcar membership, including crazy discounts on driving our Zipcars
- Fun, relaxed work environment
Zipcar is an equal opportunity employer.
||Washington, DC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED