Millennial Outreach Editor HuffingtonPost.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About the Huffington Post:
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 46 million monthly unique visitors (comScore December, 2012) posting more than 8 million comments each month. The site has more than 40,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, Spain, Italy, and Japan.
About the Role: College Editor, HuffPost
The Huffington Post is looking for a smart, passionate individual to lead its efforts to connect with students on college campuses and help cultivate a community of students. Do you love the internet, social media and viral content? Are you interested in a wide range of subject areas that range from serious to satirical? Then you might be a perfect fit for the Huffington Post.
Applicants should be hungry self-starters eager to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for someone to devise and execute a robust strategy to expand our audience. This is a great opportunity to work with editorial content, develop partnerships and leverage our reach on social media channels.
- Devise and execute millennial outreach strategy
- Work with editorial teams to craft content designed to appeal to a young audience
- Leverage social media to connect with college students
- Develop partnerships with websites and college institutions
- Work to highlight new emerging voices and cultivate a community
- Insatiable appetite for viral content and social media
- Strong writing skills
- Passion for making things go crazy on the web and reaching new audiences
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous dedication to detail and the ability to multitask
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- A sense of humor
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and learn from feedback
- A passion for the Huffington Post and its editorial mission
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED