MKTG-INTL-001-11-09-International Marketing Manager Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Plateau is seeking an International Marketing Manager of multi-channel demand generation programs, including initial development and conception, through to timely execution and analysis of marketing results. This person will also be responsible for managing the international account development team, who has responsibility for finding and passing accepted opportunities to field sales. The Marketing Manager will have a track record of delivering marketing programs on time and within budget, and generating pipeline for field sales. This position is located in our EMEA Headquarters office in London, UK.
Job Duties include:
- Collaborate with SVP, Global Marketing and VP of International Sales in developing annual and quarterly demand gen campaigns based on revenue targets and business strategy, as well as industry events, editorial calendars, competitive activity, etc.
- Effectively drive multiple programs for direct and channel marketing from project conception through delivery and ROI analysis
- Utilize multiple media to generate qualified leads: web, direct mail, field events, public relations, pay per click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), web, telemarketing
- Manage database marketing activities and audience segmentation strategies
- Measure and analyze results and costs of marketing efforts on sales pipeline and effectiveness of individual campaigns
- Assist in building inventory of fulfillment materials for integrated offers / compelling calls to action. Leverage the appropriate material from US marketing programs and campaigns and localize it where necessary.
- Provide monthly reconciliation of expenses and work with manager to review creative and cost estimates from agencies/vendors to ensure marketing strategy is being properly executed to specified audience and that expenses are in-line with the budget.
- Supervise agencies/vendors in the execution of campaigns.
- Work with Webmaster to insure timeliness and accuracy of updated web site information associated with assigned demand gen programs. Manage the content and offers of Plateaus international web sites.
- Manage the international account development team. Team is responsible for delivering a specific number of qualified opportunities to field sales each month. Team generates opportunities through following up on marketing activities, and prospecting.
- BA/BS in Marketing. Masters degree is nice to have.
- Must have previous experience (5+ years) in managing and executing demand gen programs both online and offline.
- Must have experience (3+ years) managing inside sales or account development teams with proven ability to meet or exceed targets.
- Experience with SaaS solutions (enterprise software), Talent Management, Learning Management, or Human Resources is a must
- Experience with CRM/SFA and marketing/email automation applications a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Foreign language skills are nice to have.
- Familiarity with costs, budgets and comfort in negotiating pricing and scheduling with vendors
- Proficient in best practice techniques associated with implementing multi-channel demand generation programs
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be detail oriented, organized and very accurate
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED