Mobile Analytics Software Engineer Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Mobile Analytics Software Engineer at Apigee
Apigee is hiring a software engineer mostly to help build the back end of our Mobile Analytics system. You are excited to explore the frontier of big data and real time analytics, applying both a classic core of server-side coding skills and also a grab bag of next generation engineering expertise to design and development challenges. You love to find new solutions and aren't afraid to speak up with new ideas.
Apigee's Mobile Analytic Software Engineer will?
- build out functionalities for our Mobile Analytics platform, including real time processing, aggregation, storage and searching of data coming from millions of mobile devices!
- use technologies including : Java, Java EE, NoSQL databases, Real time and batch processing, distributed computing
- apply passion, expertise and a spirit of innovation to hard problems
Think you might be our next Mobile Analytics Software Engineer? You bring to the table...
- Core Java and Java EE - JPA, JAX-RS
- Practical experience building software using a variety of different design patterns
- Experience with at least one of the following search technologies: Lucene, Solr, Elastic Search
- Experience with MySQL and with one of the following NoSQL databases: Cassandra, HBase, Hadoop
- Twitter Storm or Drools
- Hands-on knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building SAAS products
- Experience working with an queueing system such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS
- Knowledge of Tomcat or JBoss; Spring or CDI experience is a plus
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED