Mobile Apps Engineer (Native iOS and/or Android) Uber
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Experienced
Do you like our apps and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should join Uber's mobile team.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Objective-C Applications (point us to your apps in the app store).
- Deep understanding of Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Crazy stories about supporting multiple Android devices
You also need experience collaborating on software projects. We're not kidding about this. Cowboy coding is fun but you have to prove that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
Bonus Points if you have ...
- insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- a github account with some cool projects in it
- scary amazing debugging skills
- experience developing location aware mobile applications
- experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
||181 Howard Street |
San Francisco, CA 94105
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Request a car from the touch of your phone and it arrives within minutes. It's reliable (always shows up, you can watch the car's location on your phone) and convenient (credit card on file...no tipping). Transportation game-changer.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Benchmark Capital
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Uber
|Headquarters:||1455 Market Street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Company Profile:||Uber is a technology platform that connects riders with drivers at the touch of a button. Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 100 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.|
Support Uber with Social Media services