Mobile Automation Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Mobile UI Team. You will have the opportunity to design and implement tools to automate the testing of our mobile applications.Â You will work closely with Development, Product and Operations to build and execute automated test scenarios.Â You will build new automation technologies, as well as play a part in maintaining our existing suite of automated tests.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle
- Strong experience with OO programming and concepts
- Strong XML and mobile/web application technology experience
- Build, execute, and debug automated functional tests for our entire Mobile suite, including IOS, Android and Mobile Web.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and able to propose solutions that are effective to our coverage charter.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
- Experience with one or more of the following frameworks is preferred: Appium, Selenium, Bamboo, JUnit and any Device/UI Automation tools.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds
- Work with development and functional QA teams to make decisions around what to automate
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services