Mobile Developer HubSpot
HubSpot is tackling a big problem -- we want to transform the way that the world does marketing. The Engineering team is central to that vision, and we need your help.
You thrive on solving complex problems. You work best when you're backed by a top-notch team, and you enjoy having a great deal of freedom and agency in your work. You are eager to learn -- not just about the latest technology, but also about what makes our business tick. You love to dig into challenging new problems and fresh new technology, and you delight in getting real feedback from paying customers (HubSpot has more than 8,500).
We don't hire based on any specific technology skill set, or based on how many buzzwords you have on your resume. In this role, you will simply be expected to select the best language and/or technology for the job at hand.
In this role, you will:
- Iterate on features in our mobile apps and related server side functionality.
- Do something different and exciting every day.
- Own and lead projects
- Join a nimble team of talented engineers
This totally describes you:
- You like building gorgeous apps using open technologies, that users love and use
- You place a premium on user experience and efficiency.You believe in developing apps in an iterative, incremental fashion with measurable progress.
- You are one of the best engineers you know
You must have:
- Amazing engineering skills
- Experience working on interesting and successful projects
- The permanent legal right to work in the United States
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would be up for every day, we would love to hear from you.
||Cambridge, MA |