Mobile Developer Plate
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Check us out at www.plateinc.com
We are a small and fast moving startup creating the best guest experiences on mobile devices. Our target customers are businesses and our apps also touch consumers, creating unique engineering and design problems to solve. We are based in San Francisco backed by investors that include the founders and execs from Techcrunch, Yahoo, LendingClub, Cisco, and Microsoft.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent proficiency of iOS, Cocoa Touch, and related native technologies
- Familiarity with modern tools such as Git, AWS, Objective C, open source libraries
- Commitment to Quality - fast, stable, tested
- Prior experience creating and shipping quality apps to the App Store
- Pragmatic - detail oriented yet able to prioritize the core over edge cases
- Team player that likes working with other developers and stakeholders
- Experience and desire for rapid iteration to improve results
- Communication - eager to ask questions, proactively solicit input
- Accountable, independent, curious, and self driven
- Bonus if familiar with building global ready software and localization
- Bonus if familiar with video and mobile payment technologies
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Why You'll Love It Here:
- Make an impact. As one of the first iOS developers you have a unique responsibility to create the product up and down the stack.
- Create and ship new world class products to the App Store in the coming months. We have a high bar and have shipped apps before that have been featured by Apple and used by major brands including Hyatt and Marriott.
- Start from a blank canvas. We're creating a new product with no legacy baggage.
- Opportunity to join a startup at the right time. It's early enough that you will play a huge role in shaping the future of the product, culture, and company. Yet it's not so early that there is no funding or external believers in the founders or company.
- The founders are great guys with many years of experience working on various technology products and services. If you like tech and Silicon Valley, you'll like us.
Compensation depends on experience. Bay Area candidates preferred but NOT required.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED