Mobile Employee Compensation Reporting Project Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Mobile Employee Compensation Reporting Project Manager
Location: Foster City, CA Headquarters
The Project Manager of the Mobile Employee Compensation Reporting Project will oversee Guidewire's effort to automate the reporting of mobile employees' compensation to the appropriate tax jurisdictions. It also encompasses automating the calculation of withholding taxes to support net issuance of Guidewire shares due to NQSO and RSU grants. The PM will lead a team of key stakeholders from Stock Administration, Payroll, Tax, Accounting and HR in defining the problem, gathering requirements, evaluating managed service offerings from the Big Four, selecting the optimum solution, developing a comprehensive project plan, leading end-to-end testing, training personnel, migrating spreadsheet data, and deploying a sustainable solution. The position will report to the Director, Global Financial Processes.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver an on-time, high-quality, automated solution which meets the business' requirements. He/she will be required to promote stakeholder involvement in the IS project delivery process and monitor business sponsor commitment at every stage gate. The position must work effectively with individuals at all levels of business including executives, international stakeholders, IS management, and third-party service providers. A key success factor of the individual in this role will be to work collaboratively with numerous IS and business partner team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have significant global mobility experience with policy & system design and implementation experience to ensure quality delivery in addition to a background in tax and/or immigration consulting.
- BA/BS and Masters degrees or equivalent experience preferred
- Familiarity with statutory payroll taxes; tax jurisdictions and tax treaties; and income tax rules and de minimis thresholds
- Experience with cross-border mobility issues, equity grants, compensation reporting (payroll), payroll taxes, and timekeeping systems, particularly with respect to the ramifications of expatriate compensation taxation.
- Experience with ADP PayExpert and/or E*Trade Equity Edge
- Demonstrated ability to mesh people into effective teams and build trusted relationships with vendors
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager leading projects to successful conclusions, including excellent organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, managing up, and communicating complicated matters with straightforward terms
- Prior experience interfacing between business and technical teams to identify, explore, and evaluate options.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Experience with efforts involving integration of multiple systems
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services