Mobile Health IT Project Manager Cureatr
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Mobile Health IT Project Manager
New York, NY
Do you dream of making health systems more efficient, connected, and higher performing? Do you get excited about designing and deploying mobile software that healthcare providers want to use? If your answer is a resounding "yes", we have a great role for you. We are looking for a talented Project Manager/Account Manager to direct a team of analysts and work in concert with our engineers in the implementation and support of our mobile software for large enterprise clients.
You will help us deploy Cureatr, the leading mobile communications tool for healthcare, to some of the largest and most prestigious hospitals and health systems in the country, such as the Mount Sinai Medical Center, the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and DaVita Healthcare Partners.
You will serve as the point person for the accounts with which you work, and will be responsible for managing the ongoing customer relationship. In addition, you will be expected to find new opportunities for our technology to improve the clinical and financial operations of these complex organizations. Given that you will be spending a time in the field with Cureatr customers, you will provide invaluable input to our product development team that will help drive new features and shape the product.
Cureatr (www.cureatr.com) is a rapidly growing mobile enterprise SaaS company based in NYC that has tripled in size in the last 6 months. It is venture-backed and was 1 of 8 out of 250 companies that participated in the New York State Digital Health Accelerator.
Our goal at Cureatr is to improve healthcare communication and collaboration, by simplifying and standardizing the most critical clinical workflows at the point-of-care. These include tasks such as improving the discharge process, reporting critical lab alerts, consults, and other disease-specific workflows. To do so we've built one of the strongest teams in health tech from organizations like Columbia, Mount Sinai, Stanford, PayPal, 23andMe, Bell Labs, and athenahealth. We have a collaborative startup culture that rewards good ideas and hard work.
Cureatr@DaVita and Cureatr@Mount Sinai
Regional and national travel will be required as part of the job (<30%). May require trips of up to a week, but without extended stay for multiple weeks.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with project team and staff at major hospitals and health systems, including academic medical centers and Fortune 500 companies
- Manage implementation/deployment projects for multiple clients including health systems and insurance payers
- Oversee planning, communication, training, technology configuration, and measurement for each deployment
- Serve as a point of contact for client issues
- Be part of a team developing effective implementation strategies to deploy our software across large and complex organizations with thousands of users
- Direct the onboarding and training of medical and administrative staff
- Monitor software usage and adoption reports to identify trends and issues
- Assist client in measuring the clinical, process, and financial outcomes of our implementations
- Assist organizations in identifying new areas to drive value using our software
- Synthesize client and end-user feedback to help prioritize our product development roadmap
- The workload Is highly varied and will often be demanding
Skills, Experience, and Education
Ideal candidates are project managers at leading consulting firms, health systems, enterprise health tech/EMR firms, or similar, and can demonstrate that they are:
- Intellectually and professionally nimble: able to take on a variety of independent roles and assignments
- An extremely hard worker: ready to make the success of this startup a primary focus
- 4-5 years experience working in IT, healthcare or consulting organizations
- 2 years working as a project manager
- 1-2 years direct management experience including managing people, development/maintenance of work plans, issues logs, and weekly status reports
- Software implementation experience
- Grounding in most facets of IT including software applications, databases, and networks
- Good analytical, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to others
- Passionate, collaborative spirit, and a desire to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Health care experience a plus
- BA/BS Degree
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits
||New York, NY 10011 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED