Mobile Product Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is looking for a Mobile Product Manager.
The successful candidate will help us create innovative mobile solutions that delight users and excite advertisers. As Mobile Product Manager, you will play a critical role in helping Trulia deliver the best real estate solutions on all mobile platforms to our rapidly growing audience.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and defining new best-in-class mobile product experiences, optimizing existing products to maximize user benefit, and managing tradeoffs in project roadmaps. You will work with all groups and levels of the organization to achieve your goals â€" thus you must be flexible, responsive, and action-oriented.
The successful candidate will have consumer mobile/web products in-market at scale, experience in a Software Engineering role, deep familiarity with the mobile value chain, strong analytical and problem solving skills, passion for creating differentiated products and user experiences, and excellent communication skills to quickly ship products, learn, and iterate.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth and a team of fun, passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about buying, renting, owning and selling homes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to propose, evaluate, and execute the leading mobile use-cases in real estate
- Discover and propose new product experiences that are best-in-class for Trulia's users and customers
- Optimize existing mobile use-cases through data analysis, measurement, and testing
- Coordinate rapid, smooth, and successfully iterative product launches in close collaboration with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing and Quality Assurance stakeholders
Why should you work with Trulia?
- 3+ years experience delivering consumer mobile/web products in-market at scale
- Must have mobile products live in-market currently, the more mobile platforms the better
- 1+ year experience in a Software Engineering role, strong preference for BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Innovation: Passionate about mobile innovation & creating product experiences that delight consumers
- Communication: exceptionally strong communicator, both verbal and written, proven ability to coordinate disparate teams of Engineers, Designers and Marketers with a consistent positive attitude.
- Flexibility: Experience in more than one of the following roles, the more the better: (Software Engineering, Product Management, Web/Mobile Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Strategy)
- Curiosity: the successful candidate will always be asking â€œWhy?â€ when encountering new environments
- Confidence to interact with team members across all departments and levels of the organization
- Deep understanding of the consumer mobile industry value chain, particularly the Lifestyle category
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decision-making
- Proven business sense: Analytics packages such as Omniture or Google Analytics, Excel/Powerpoint business case development skills. MBA optional but rock-solid business skills are required.
- Experience in the US real-estate industry is useful but not required
- Our product managers and engineers are passionate and smart. We have a lot of leeway on how we do our work, and take that responsibility seriously
- We're not afraid to try things that may not work
- We are serious about agile development practices, and use them to work more efficiently and effectively
- We work out of a gorgeous office in an unbeatable location in downtown San Francisco; one block from BART/Muni
- We've got a stocked kitchen, and a kegerator
- We're growing like crazy
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED