Mobile Quality Analyst Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function:
Ensure software products and support documentation meet established quality standards through testing and review. Prepare and maintain documentation in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare test cases/scripts based on functional requirements specifications (FRS), design documentation (DD), TrackWise records and user stories.
2. Execute software test cases/scripts for all products.
3. Review user documentation (e.g., Installation Manuals, TrackWise Application Notes, User Manuals).
4. Investigate problems and interface with other departments on corrective actions.
5. Log test results, as well as problem reports into TrackWise.
6. Track the implementation of corrective actions.
7. Assist in the preparation and maintenance of controlled documentation.
8. Perfom peer reviews of deliverables prepared by quality analysts.
9. Perfom peer reviews results of testing that were executed by quality analysts.
1. BA/BS degree (or equivalent) preferred (Computer Science or related field).
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in software testing.
3. Recent and applicable experience testing interactive web or hybrid mobile applications on iOS and/or Android platforms.
4. Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Experience in a software development environment or quality environment a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Familiarity with software quality concepts.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
3. Analytical and systematic approach to software testing.
4. Familiarity with Computer Systems Validation, cGxP?s, CMM, or ISO 9000 a plus.
5. Experience with testing Windows and Internet technologies.
6. Ability to lead small teams of quality analysts.
7. Familiarity with automatied test tools a plus.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED