MOBILE- Senior Software Engineer, iOS, HTML5 - Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Title: Sr. Mobile Engineer
Locations: San Francisco, CA or Pleasanton, CA Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Do you build beautiful iPhone, iPad or other device applications? Do you build beautifully engineered mobile apps? Come to Workday! Workday is a fast growing, startup building the next generation of Business Applications in a SaaS model. We have top-notch development talent, experienced management, cool technology, paying customers, and solid funding. All this and much more make it a really great place to work! We have immediate openings for engineers in our UI team to design and develop our world class mobile solutions. You will build solutions that build on, extend and enhance the functionality of our core applications. You will join our already successful mobile development team applying your deep experience and expertise to our metadata driven mobile clients. Wanna be a key member of the team innovating and changing the way mobile applications are used in business? Give us a shout!
- 4+ years experience in developing complex mobile applications or applications for Mac
- Very preferably using Objective C and having build applications for iPhone or iPad
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Familiar with and experience employing common UI Design Patterns for constrained mobile devices â resulting in smart, simple software.
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
- Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
- Ability to communicate designs
- Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements.
- Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
- Work closely with Product Management to define new ways to expand mobile offerings.
- Collaborate with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new mobile applications and features including visualization aspects and server interfaces/contracts.
- Keep on top of task and bug management system for assigned issues each sprint as well as estimating and assessing priority.
- Prepare for sprint planning by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of remaining work committed for an update.
- Perform peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
- Demonstrate and showcase highlights of contributions each product update.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the teamâs productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Propose and execute on mini-research/prototype projects that introduce an innovative solution to new or existing problem.
- Have fun engineering software.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services