Mobile Solutions Architect Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Mobile Solution Architect
Yodlee Technology Group is responsible for continuous evolution and improvement of Yodlee architecture and technology stack to meet business needs. We are looking for a seasoned Software Architect in our global team that is engaged in creating strategic mobile architecture and driving it into product development. Job Summary
Experience and skills needed to succeed in this role:
- Work closely with Product and engineering team with direct responsibilities for the overall mobile technology roadmap, mobile application architecture for various channels and OS (iOS, Android)
- Solid knowledge, experience and background of mobile technology, operating systems, mobile industry standards
- Experience of Design/development of customizable mobile applications and integration with other mobile applications and SDLC
- Establish and maintain technology standards, evaluate new technologies and technology innovation
- Well versed in the large scale financial software development, organized, detail oriented and able to deliver results on-time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external teams â€" vendors, business development, product manager, UI teams and the engineering team.
- Understanding of architecture best practices and processes to ensure superior quality and system homogeneity
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, and Operations to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones for mobile or web applications
- Rapid prototyping
Education/Degree(s) BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Progressive experience ( 8+ years) in professional mobile software development
- 3+ years experience in iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Mobile and feature phone OSs
- Development/Release Experience in Objective C, iPhone SDK, Java, Android SDK
- Strong experience in developing with user, functional and system requirements
- Ability to effectively interact with product managers and other organizational units such as QE and Operations
- Strong understanding of the server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Proven experience with various mobile services such as location, messaging, mutil-media, etc .
- Proven aptitude developing applications leveraging XML/JSON based RESTful/SOAP APIs.
- Strong Proven Capability & track record in leading â€œCutting Edgeâ€ mobile project and strong knowledge in latest mobile communication protocol & implementation
- Excellent communication skills and proven interpersonal/negotiation skills
- Experience in Financial Services
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED