Mobile UI Engineer-Livestrong.com Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Mobile UI Engineer-Livestrong.com
Engineering | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media â€" how it's created, consumed and shared!
The Livestrong.com team is looking for that rare developer who can transcend all positions related to the user experience on the mobile Web. You'll work closely with the business owners, product management and the Livestrong.com engineering team during the entire product lifecycle, from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. You will work with dedicated team members, integrating and building rich, responsive, and intuitive interfaces. You'll get to work with internal platform APIs and external APIs like Facebook and Google, bring beautiful designs to life, engage users in a meaningful way, and see projects come to fruition within weeks if not days. Our team is fast and agile and you'll see the direct impact of your work on revenue. This is an opportunity for you to develop the next generation mobile web (phone & tablet) experience!
- Convert PSD's into clean and easy to maintain HTML and CSS.
- Participate in the design and development of new UI functionality for mobile web applications.
- Working with jQuery templates and JSON files to create dynamic content.
- Experience in developing and building web applications for mobile and touch devices.
- Ability to work well in a team of Designers, Product Managers, QA and other developers.
- Familiarity with development in a PHP environment.
- Enjoy being an important member of our fun, fast paced, energetic and very agile team
- Knowledge with version control and bug tracking systems (Specifically GIT is a plus )
- Experience with AJAX technologies and techniques.
- Experience with iOS and Mobile App development a big plus
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED