Mobile Visual Designer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Mobile Visual Designer
Â Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize through Fortune 500 companies.
Workday delivers a user experience that is unparalleled among business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
Â Weâre looking for a Visual Designer to support our mobile UX efforts.
Â ResponsibilitiesÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Support product development by translating interaction requirements into visually workable designs
- Iteratively design, prototype and specify core components of Workdayâs innovative Web and Mobile user interface
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications
- Discover, evaluate, and document interface design patterns and standards
- Guide your colleagues with best-in-class design practices
- Conceive of breakthrough user interfaces
- BA/BS or MFA degree with an emphasis in Graphic design, fine arts or related field
- 1 - 3 years professional experience
- Experience designing consumer and/or business applications for iOS and mobile html interfaces
- Solid design skills â layout, typography, color, principles of good web and UI design
- Software know how: CS5 (AI, PSD), MS office
- Sense of humor, people skills, communication skills and a passion for good design.
- Nice to have: Motion graphics, information architecture and interaction design skills
Full time position; Please submit portfolio website or PDF for consideration
Â The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services