Following the comprehensive MPi training program, the MPi Coach performs telephone & video-based consulting to automobile dealership management around their parts and service operations. The MPi Coach identifies areas of opportunity for increased revenue and makes suggestions for the improvement of staff performance and productivity using the MPi EDGE WorldClassâ"¢ Solution. Additionally, the MPi Coach provides our field-based Training and Consulting teams with extensive data analysis from the many reports generated by the use of EDGE WorldClassâ"¢.
Candidates with experience within or related to the automotive industry will receive priority consideration. Also candidates fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills; able to interpret reporting data to identify trends and then effectively communicate those findings to others
- Ability to persuade clients within an entirely remote environment (phone and/or video-conferencing) to take actions needed to improve behavior change within their service departments
- Strong computer skills; at least intermediate to expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, mainly Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and adaptable to change
- Strong organizational skills; able to effectively manage numerous fast-paced account activities
- Outstanding listening skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication
- Strong follow-up skills; able to manage tasks and activities to completion
- Automobile Dealership Fixed Operations experience is a definite plus
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV |
|Headquarters:||3058 East Sunset Road|
Las Vegas, NV 89120
|Industry:||Computers and Peripherals|