The National Account Manager (NAM), Supplier Market is responsible for driving new business within an assigned group of key accounts with the goal of renewing and expanding each account. This person will pursue and execute successful volume (group) purchases of StarCite Marketing Packages, Technology and Online Advertising to the Supplier Market accounts. In addition, this person will promote and drive adoption of StarCite SMS at hotel chains and brands. This position will be primarily focused renewing existing business (50%) and developing New Business (50%) within the Supplier Market. This person will specialize in the pursuit of assigned hotel chains, hotel management companies (small and large) and hotel ownership groups.
· Need to be able communicate all business needs and execute against the goals for the team.
· Be able to negotiate large complex deals
· Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline within Salesforce.com to maximize all new business opportunities. Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
· Exceed established new business revenue targets for Marketing Packages, Technology, SMS adoption by suppliers and Online Advertising.
· Define and prioritize addressable market of key hotel management companies and ownership groups
· Develop relationships with companies that have not obtained volume marketing from StarCite.
· Exceed all defined KPI's in pursuing targeted Key Accounts
· Help develop individual action plan to penetrate defined accounts in territory
· Exceed quarterly and annual sales goals and quantify achievement against each New Business Account.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report in Salesforce.com.
· Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within Supplier Market.
· Follow up on all strategic marketing activities focused on driving new business.
· Liaise with Account Management Team and Project Management Team to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the StarCite product and organization.
· Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and resolved within 24 hours.
· Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and that those relationships are grown and strengthened.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· At least (5) years National/ Global Sales Management experience in a service industry â€" hotel/ hospitaility, advertising and technology industry experience preferred
· Proven track record of success and exceeding sales and revenue goals
· Solid references that will testify to sales success in the past
· Business to Business sales experienceNational/ Global Company experience preferred
· Has developed relationships at the VP level and managed major accounts â€" 100K to $1M plus per year
· Developed and delivered presentations to senior management
· PC Literate with aptitude for understanding technology related issues
· Expert in using Salesforce.comAble to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
|Location:||Philadelphia, PA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|