National Partner Manager HyTrust
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The momentum behind virtualization will continue to drive the evolution of cloud services. Failure to adequately address the new security risks and compliance considerations associated with virtualization will result in more stalled virtualization initiatives, more "material deficiencies" discovered during audits, and more compromised virtual environments. vCenter fails to adequately address the security and compliance requirements that have begun materializing as organizations virtualize Tier 1 and sensitive (ex DMZ, PCI, SOX, HIPPA) applications. The acceleration of virtual desktop initiatives and use of 3rd party contractors further complicates matters due to the need to extend access rights but limit privileges of individuals administrating these environments.
HyTrust is a Mountain View, California-based company that is revolutionizing the way the industry meets the emerging challenges associated with hypervisor access control and management. HyTrust's signature product is the HyTrust Appliance, a network-based policy management solution for virtual infrastructure that provides administrative access control, hypervisor hardening, infrastructure policy enforcement and audit-quality logging. HyTrust empowers organizations to fully leverage their investment in virtualization by delivering enterprise-class controls for access, accountability, and visibility.
The HyTrust Appliance has received the most prestigious recognition in the emerging market for virtualization management and security, including VMWorld 2009 Best of Show, VMWorld 2009 Gold Award, TechTarget 2009 Product of The Year, RSA Innovation Sandbox 2010 Finalist, SC Magazine 2010 Rookie Company of the Year, Network World Ten Startups To Watch in 2010 and InfoWorld Ten Tech Companies to Know in 2010.
The National Partner Manager will manage field engagement aspects of HyTrust's partnerships, with primary focus on sales revenue and lead generation. The role will balance sales support, partner management and sales training with specific focus on growing the sales pipeline. The National Partner Manager reports to the VP of Sales.
The National Partner Manager will be the liaison between the HyTrust sales team and its Channel Partners and will be responsible for:
- Meeting and exceeding assigned bookings targets while adhering to HyTrust's rules of engagement
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Driving partners to maximize revenue and realize partnership potential through sales best practices,
training and support
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management, in order
to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Communicate with partners on new product offerings and roadmap
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to support partner efforts
- Providing weekly reporting of partner activity, including use of SF.com
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Managing potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent
communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Defining and executing partner sales plans
- Five years experience in managing channel partnerships; experience with VMware, CA Technologies,
Cisco, Intel, McAfee, RSA, VCE and/or Symantec a plus
- Eight years experience selling enterprise software
- Ability to manage pipeline with multiple partners
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven track record building out partner programs at emerging technology companies
- Proficiency with SF.com
- Self-starter with a high energy level
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and negotiations skills
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- This position requires the individual to be based out of the Mountain View area
- Must be able to travel between 50% - 75% of the time
||1975 West El Camino Real |
Mountain View, CA 94040
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Tags:||Channel Alliances |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Epic Ventures
, Granite Ventures
, Trident Capital All Jobs: at HyTrust
|Headquarters:||1975 West El Camino Real|
Mountain View, CA 94040
|Company Profile:||HyTrust is a leader in policy-driven proactive security controls, multi-tenancy, and compliance for cloud infrastructures. HyTrust Appliance is purpose-built for the dynamic nature of virtualized environments, enabling them to be secure and operationally ready as physical environments.
HyTrust, Inc. headquartered in Mountain View, CA is backed by top tier investors, Granite Ventures, Cisco Systems, Trident Capital and Epic Ventures; and its partners include VMware, Intel, CA, RSA, and Symantec.
Support HyTrust with Social Media services