National Sales Manager Phreesia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Phreesia is looking for aÂ National Sales ManagerÂ to play a significant role in the success of a fast-paced, rapidly-growing SaaS business. This role's work converts Phreesiaâs already rich prospect pipeline into net-new customers as well as expanding adoption within larger accounts.
This role will build, nurture and grow the expanding network of Phreesia accounts. Phreesia's target market is ambulatory medical/surgical practices, conducting a proven sales process for Phreesiaâs comprehensive intake management platform. Communicating our value proposition and consistently progressing an active sales pipeline is expected. Â
The National Sales Manager is a senior SaaS sales role in the competitive HIT & RCM space. The NSM will own the sales cycle and leads a cross-functional Market team, to close >$250k bookings per Quarter.Â Expect support from all levels of Phreesia to help you set proper expectations and win business expeditiously â from strategy with senior managers to converting leads from our Sales Development Team to technical consultations with our Customer Solutions Team.Â
- Follow a defined sales process, setting proper expectations and driving deal conversion at each stage.Â
- Build and manage an active pipeline, targeting prospects that meet our revenue profiles.Â
- Utilize CRM tool to document sales activity, deal progression and prospect/customer communication.
- Lead cross-functional Market peers to achieve sales, deployment and utilization goals.
- Participate in demand generation activities (webinars, trade shows, customer events, etc.).
- Bachelorâs degree and at least 3 yearsâ tenure in current quota-carrying role.Â
- Proven record of consistent, successful sales production with increasing responsibilities.Â Â Â
- Demonstrated business writing & presentation capability, especially within SaaS, HIT and/or RCM sectors.
- Experience in a remote-selling mode using a structured sales process with a variety of stakeholders.
- Above all: Intellectual curiosity, Wit, Drive, Humor, Ambition â are you a âstriver?â
- The ability to take initiative and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit (past employers/experience).
- Professional appearance, attitude and communications.
- Weekly overnight travel, averaging ~2 days in the field.Â
- Tradeshow participation â stamina to make multi-day tradeshow investments successful.Â
- SaaS, HIT, Revenue Cycle and Payments experiences are favorable.
- Working knowledge of medical practice workflow and operational issues.
||110 East 23rd Street |
New York, NY 10010
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED