Network Architect - CCNA Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time Network Architect with CCNA certification. The Network Architect is responsible for ensuring the successful integration of systems and equipment into the advanced communications networks of independent communications companies throughout the United Sates. These systems consist of state-of-the-art fiber-to-the-home (FTTH), Ethernet transport and IP video equipment and technologies.
1. Architect highly available, scalable, and robust systems, network, and wireless designs.
2. Implement best practices for capacity planning, security and recovery.
3. Lead configuration and deployment efforts.
4. Configure routers and switches.
5. Configure and maintain system security & firewalls.
6. Configure and maintain DNS & DHCP.
7. Configure VPN & Wireless Technologies.
8. Ability to travel 75 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current passport and valid driver license required.
1. Bachelor degree preferred.
2. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
1. Five or more years of related work and skills experience.
2. IP Routing.
3. Ethernet Switching.
4. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent industry certification.
1. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent industry certification.
2. Occam Network Equipment.
3. Calix Equipment.
4. VoIP and telecommunications.
5. Familiar with operation policy, process, and procedures of a telecommunications environment.
6. Experience and knowledge of Project Management, Design and Execution.
1. Cisco Certified Internetwork Network (CCIE) or equivalent industry certification.
2. Linux (RedHat, CentOS, etc.).
3. Optical Networks (SONET, DWDM, etc.).
4. Fiber-to-the-Home Networks (Active & PON).
5. Familiar with Windows server administration, including Active Directory a plus.
6. Knowledge of computer room/ central office layout design.
7. Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
||Nashville, TN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED