Network Device QA Engineer Arbor Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED OPCO Description
Arbor Networks is a leading provider of network security and monitoring solutions for global networks. Its customers include over 70 percent of the world?s ISPs and many large enterprises. Arbor solutions deliver best-in-class network security and visibility, along with the power to improve profitability by deploying differentiated, revenue-generating secure services. By employing flow-based and deep packet inspection (DPI) technologies, Arbor solutions measure and protect the entire network ? from the service provider core to the broadband edge.
Please Note: The Comms Group will not accept un-solicited resumes. We only will pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place with Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks or VSS Monitoring prior to the submittal and it must be signed by myself or our VP, Talent Acquisition and the resume must be submitted to a specific requisition that the agency was invited to work through our vendor management system. In the case that a candidate is submitted or presented to one of these companies by a recruiting agency without a signed agreement, Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks and VSS Monitoring reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiting agency.
Network Device QA Engineer, the position requires a Master?s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Systems, or Computer Engineering.
In addition, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Must have state-of-the-art knowledge of network device testing including routers, switches, firewall or IDS/IPS.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how wide area networks operate, how packets are transmitted and solving problems with network congestion as well as routing, and transmission and routing protocols.
- Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches (or similar devices) configuring BGP sessions, creating and utilizing VLANs, SVIs and broadcast domains.
- Must have demonstrable ability to write programs to interface between devices under test (DUT) and traffic generation devices using scripting languages such as Python or TCL.
- Must have knowledge of designing and building automated test scripts.
- Ability to perform TCP/IP packet dissection, and has a solid understanding of the TCP segment data and header structure including flow control, error detection.
- Must have working knowledge of traffic generation equipment, such as Ixia or BreakingPoint.
- Demonstrable knowledge of layered network architecture; routing; reliable data transfer and congestion control; congestion and flow control; network measurement; peer-to-peer networks; network security.
- Knowledge of technical requirements may be demonstrated through coursework, research of experience.
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Danaher?s portfolio is comprised of five reporting segments: Test & Measurement; Environmental; Life Sciences & Diagnostics; Dental; and Industrial Technologies. Driven by a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher?s 48,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $13.2 billion of revenue in 2010.
Organization: Arbor Networks
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-United States-MI-Ann Arbor
Nearest Major Market: Ann Arbor
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit
Job Segments: Network, Engineer, Electrical, Network Engineer, QA Engineer, Technology, Engineering
||Ann Arbor, MI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED