Network Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a smart and talented Sr. Network Engineer looking to join one of the hottest SaaS companies in the valley? Do you enjoy solving problems around scaling a massive global network infrastructure? Look no further!
Workday is looking for a number of Sr. Network Engineers to join our Technical Operations team. In this role, your daily work will have a direct impact on our customers and our business.
Youâll have responsibility for leading the design, implementation, and maintenance of Workdayâs entire global production network, owning all aspects of networking and security technology across our 9 Global Data Centers.
In this role, youâll be responsible forâ¦
- All aspects of our production networking infrastructure, including layer 2 and layer 3 switching, routing, internet connectivity, and IPSEC VPN solutions.
- Network security devices including high-end firewalls, intrusion protection systems, and other security related technologies.
- Implementing and Designing tools that help us better monitor, deploy and configure our global environment.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on network and system capacity utilization and future trending
- Collaborating closely with Workdayâs Security organization ensuring compliance with all audits and policies
- And last, but not definitely not least, overhauling our existing datacenters and deploying multi-site VPN, MPLS, traffic aggregation, WAN optimization and continuing to improve our intra datacenter communications!
The perfect person for this role will have a solid âhands-onâ background in production network engineering, and have some of the following skills and/or experiences:
- Large scale web operations in Software-as-a-Service or Consumer Web
- 5+ years supporting industry standard Network & Security infrastructure using Juniper, Cisco, Appliances etc.
- Familiarity with BGP
- Knowledge of automated configuration management, application tuning and global Internet performance.
- Experience designing solutions that are guided by and compliant with industry standard audit and compliance standards such as PCI, ISO27001, and SAS70
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Deep expertise in designing, building, operating, and troubleshooting Linux/Unix-based large scale Internet systems
- Network or Security related industry certifications
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee
||Beaverton, OR |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services