Network Facilities Technical Analyst (Sioux Falls or Mitchell, South Dakota) Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time Network Facilities Technical Analyst. This position will be filled in either our Sioux Falls or Mitchell, South Dakota offices. This is a technical position requiring experience in firewalls, Cisco routers, switches, and networking. The Network Facilities Technical Analyst will lead and manage assigned projects from beginning to end and is responsible for client satisfaction in the use of CHR Solutions software with an extensive knowledge of the assigned software and a strong understanding of the functionality of the overall system.
1. Provide direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, researching issues, and responding back to client in a timely manner.
2. Provide technical consulting and leadership to clients and support teams.
3. Provide technical and industry leadership in managing medium to large projects.
4. Proactively address internal and external client problems and needs leading to effective solutions.
5. Assist in development of initial training plan for end users during implementation process.
6. Plan, develop, and present applications, systems, and technology training sessions and seminars for clients and staff.
7. Assist with evaluating bids on projects relative to client specific requirements, infrastructure and expectations.
8. Assist Product Management in researching industry topics to set up requirements and to ensure application meets needs of client base and the telecommunications industry.
9. Analyze emerging technologies and identify ways to apply to the CHR Solutions environment.
10. Assess and identify client software needs.
11. Ability to architect a facilities solution in a consultative mode for an implementations project on how client can best utilize the software to fit their business needs.
12. Proactively seek solutions to help customers use CHR Solutions applications.
13. Recommend and lead improvements of departmental processes.
14. Develop system design documentation.
15. Assist in development design, product direction, and testing of new and existing software.
16. Ability to travel 25 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current passport and valid driver license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- - Associate or Bachelor degree in related field.
- - Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- - Three or more years experience working with Telecommunication OSS applications preferred.
- - Two or more years experience in IP network design (i.e. IP addressing, Routers, Switches, Servers, etc.), configuration and support is required.
- - General knowledge of networking fundamentals, ISP Services i.e. DNS/MAIL/HTTP, network security systems and methods, including firewalls and packet analyzers is required.
- - Experience with firewalls, Cisco routers, Unix/Linux, Microsoft Server products, as well as with various types of networks, which may include wireless (licensed and unlicensed), SONET, DWDM, broadband and access (ADSL, VDSL, FTTx, etc.), cell and packet (ATM, frame relay, IP), telephone switches (legacy and next generation), fiber in the loop and Internet Service Providers.
- - CCNA Certification preferred.
- - Telecommunications networks (i.e. DSx, OCx, POTS, etc) knowledge is preferred.
- - General knowledge of CATV systems, digital head end (i.e. AIM, IP, QAM), analog head end, and video-on-demand knowledge is preferred.
- - General knowledge and experience with Crystal Reporting, SQL, SSRS and other computer database/reporting tools is preferred.
- - Strong experience in trouble shooting hardware, networking and operating systems.
- - Ability to rapidly learn and implement new technologies outside of base skill set.
- - Strong project management and organizational skills required.
- - Strong oral and written communication skills.
- - Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- - Ability to operate copier, fax, phone, and other office equipment as needed.
||Sioux Falls, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED