Network Operations Center Engineer 2nd Shift Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart is the leading brand in the Health and Human Services Health Information Technologies (HIT) market, and we are seeking an experienced, creative professional to help us tell our story. Netsmart provides clinical solutions that are used by more than 18,000 organizations to improve the lives of more than 20,000,000 people a year in behavioral health, public health, substance abuse, methadone, I/DD and social services communities.
Netsmart will provide you with the tools you need for success, including a loyal, strong client base; great stories of our how solutions impact our clients' work; and freedom to develop new communications platforms. We're seeking your help to use those tools to develop content that best reflects our brand identity and shares our stories with our communities in significant, meaningful ways.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer is responsible for monitoring of Netsmart's cloud infrastructure environment and the management of client afterhours support. The NOC Engineer's duties include resolving tier I and II issues, monitoring all systems and network elements, client upgrades/troubleshooting, and completing maintenance window tasks. The NOC Operator will also be responsible for creation and addition of documentation to our wiki knowledge base. The ideal NOC Engineer candidate is an IT administrator, with extensive troubleshooting experience, who understands the rigorous demands a 24x7x365 real-time online production environment. This position will work a second shift (3:00pm - 12:00AM).
· Day to day oversight of NOC operations to include monitoring and tracking cloud network, systems and database related incidents
· Install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot multi-site Linux/UNIX and Windows based Netsmart application environments for both turn-key and cloud clients
· Implement and support complex enterprise database systems, including Intersystems Cache, Oracle, and SQL Server
· Implement and support complex network and storage environments including SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, network IDS, and firewalls
Assist in building of Netsmart technical knowledgebase and internal documentation
· Process and track inbound NOC related requests from internal customers, service providers and carriers
· Follow departmental processes and policies.
Escalate trouble incidents/tickets and emergencies as needed to departmental management
· Drives efficient resolution of all incidents.
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |