Network Radio Account Executive, New York, NY Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
At Pandora we have a single mission: To play only the music you'll love. (okay, we've added comedy as well â€" so we're also up for playing some jokes you'll love). To do this, it takes lots and lots of smart, self-motivated, and passionate people. Our teams are innovating in everything we do â€" from our playlists, to our ad services, to making Pandora available everywhere. All of that is in the service of building the best product we can, so that you can simply enjoy the music. Working at Pandora is a job, but a job you'll love.
Network Radio Account Executive, New York, NY
Pandora.com is looking for a Network Radio Account Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing successful advertising programs for key clients. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with direct advertisers and ad agencies and specifically pinpointing their network radio initiatives.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Execute and deliver high quality responses to all Avails & RFPs.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list that includes primarily Fortune 500 companies and large agencies. Manage activity using Salesforce.com.
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Create innovative sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop key senior level ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget.
- 5+ years of digital advertising sales experience or comparable broadcast radio experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading agencies and clients.
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on radio, mobile and digital platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology.
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED