Network & Systems Administrator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Network & Systems Administrator
Workday's IT Organization is seeking a Network & Systems Administrator to help expandÂ our growing IT infrastructure.Â We are looking for someone who is ready to jump feet first into the river and be ready to shoot the tech rapids without flinching. You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate than go it alone. You are detail oriented and able to express your ideas clearly. You will have a passion for technology andlike us you value hard work and fun in equal measure. We believe that it takes both to create a strong team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain network hardware including PAN and Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco and Juniper Switches, Juniper Pulse VPN
- Manage services running on FreeBSD and Linux servers
- Manage and maintain services on Windows 2003/2008 Servers
- Administer user account management and access control
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements
10 + years of experience with the following:
Â * Enterprise network architecture & equipment
Â * Windows system administration experience
Â * Management of any *nix platform(FreeBSD, Linux, Solaris)
Demonstrated core competency with the following:
- Administration and configuration of common open source applications including: Apache, MySQL, SAMBA, BIND, OpenLDAP, Sendmail, & OpenSSH.
- Experience with SAN, NAS, and FC architectures.
- Core knowledge of Xen App and Xen Desktop or other similar virtualization technologies.
- Familiarity with x86/x64 hardware (Dell 19xx, 29xx, R3xx, R4xx, R7xx)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Able to create and refine extensive project documentation
- Strong understanding of best security practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the OSI model with a specific concentration on Layers 2-3
- Familiarity with OpenLDAP or any other LDAP implementation
- Solid understanding of OSPF and BGP
- CCNP or equivalent level of skill
- CISSP or solid understanding of security
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services