New Graduate June 2014 -SERDES Architect (11786577) Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Location: US-AZ-Chandler (AZ50)
Job Field: Analog and Mixed Signal
Education Level: Master's Degree
Job Type: Recent Graduate
Relocation Available?: Yes
This position is for a SERDES Architect responsible for design of high speed serial IO interfaces in Freescale?s Analog Mixed Signal Design Group.
The team is primarily responsible for design tasks related to Serdes high speed serial IO IP level development including architecture definition, design, pre-silicon verification and post silicon validation.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Digital and Mixed Signal Serdes High Speed Serial IO Architecture and Design Specification
- High Speed Serial IO definition, protocols, architecture specification documentation
- Digital and Mixed signal design tools including RTL, simulation, timing and test.
- Understanding of IP level interfaces, clocks, resets, power management and DFx.
- Work with validation team to develop the validation plan, and support silicon debug in a lab environment.
- Improve accuracy and efficiency through design automation and continuous process improvement.
Currently the team is developing 28Gbps serial interfaces using 28nm CMOS technology and smaller geometries.
Prefer a graduate level candidate specializing in High Speed Serial IO design.
- Course work, dissertation/thesis concentration on Serdes, High Speed Serial IO design.
- Knowledge of high speed serial IO protocols including PCI Express, SATA, SRIO, CPRI and others.
- Ability to clearly communicate Serdes architecture specification both verbally and in written format.
- Technical papers authored on Serdes design.
- Knowledge of digital and mixed signal design methodology and design tool flow,
- Knowledge of silicon validation in a lab environment.
- Knowledge of Matlab, Verilog, System Verilog, Simulation, Timing, Test.
- Knowledge of deep-submicron design process, capabilities, and constraints.
- Ability to organize and plan work to meet program deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with design team and customers.
||Chandler, AZ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED